Belkyra Pre & Post Treatment Care
What Except after your Treatment
Before Proceeding with your procedure Consult with Dr. Akef about your past medical history and ask if this treatment is suitable for you.
- For majority of patients, downtime with Belkyra is minimal and occurs most commonly after their first treatment session.
- Apply ice or a cold pack to the treatment area for 10 to 20 minutes as needed.
- The most common side effects are swelling, brushing, pain, numbness, redness, areas of hardness, and tingling or itchiness in the treatment area. You can find detailed important safety information on the reverse side.
- while unlikely, talk to your doctor if your develop an asymmetric smile, facia muscle weakness, difficulty swallowing, or if symptoms worsen.
- Remember, once your goals are received, re-treatment with Belkyra is not expected.
Please call Angel Gloss Cosmetic Clinic at (647)-728-2400 or (905) 597-2030 or email us at email@example.com for further information regarding pre and post care care.